Technical Trainer - French Speaking | 26308
Location: Paris, France
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Role: ServiceNow is looking for a Technical Trainer who will deliver ServiceNow product training as part of our Training Delivery team in English and French languages.
What you get to do in this role:
- Delivering technical content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- Learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware.
- Use exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including virtual/online delivery of multi-day classes.
- Contribute and assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
- Travel up to 50% (worldwide).
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing ITSM/ITBM/GRC solutions or similar preferred.
- Background in Service Management, ITBM, GRC, IT Management preferred.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability.
- 2-3 years of experience in a technical training environment required; some instructional design experience preferred.
- CTT+ or equivalent preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Additional languages: French language is a must
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as learning technologies such as Captivate, Articulate, design tools, LMS' and web conferencing applications.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.