Senior Product Manager, Platform UX | 21156
Senior Product Manager, Platform UX
Product Management, Platform UX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Product Manager to join the ServiceNow Platform UI Engineering team. This is a special opportunity to be part of the team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of the ServiceNow user experience by creating new and compelling experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You will help define and mature the core platform products and your work will be highly visible and improve the daily lives of millions of our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with a tight-knit team of experienced engineers, designers, and quality assurance personnel to define and build the ServiceNow platform user experience.
- Drive product vision, strategy
androadmap and collaborate with product teams to compile backlog based on customer needs, market data, and competitive intel
- Build and prioritize such roadmap based on internal & external customers’ hierarchy of needs
- Act as Product Owner, defining product design and acceptance criteria, working with Engineering teams to evolve the stories and accepting stories in a scrum environment
- Collaborate with UX/UI teams to deliver engaging and consistent user interfaces
- Evangelize the value of the technology at executive briefings, marketing events, webinars, as well as other sales and marketing channels
- Craft product training and documentation for your products
- Assist pre-sales and sales teams on how to nurture, grow and close in-flight opportunities
- Conduct product demos to sales prospects and existing customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who possesses:
- 7+ years of experience in product management in an agile development setting
- Proven track record in creating user stories & managing products from inception to delivery
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to influence and build a unified vision across product lines and functional groups without formal authority.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities and attention to detail
- Skill in delivering product presentations to large audiences – peers and sr. execs.
- Maturity working in a
high velocityhigh impact team packed with smart and top talent
- Experience working with UI/UX teams in a high-growth SaaS product line
- Emerging or demonstrated experience in managing product lines and/or peer PMs
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- Training & experience in implementing PM best practices e.g. design thinking & lean startup
- Intellectual curiosity & willingness to roll up the sleeve & learn from each other and the customer
- Ability to connect the dots & understand
impactof upstream decisions to downstream processes
- Demonstrated courage to be an advocate for the customer
- Experience in PaaS or UI platforms
- Experience in ServiceNow platform and/or products
- Willing to travel up to 15%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.