IT Transformation Solution Sales Manager | 31299
Job Title: IT Transformation Solution Sales Manager
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital IT, Employee and Customer workflows to help drive every part of our customers digital transformation, creating great experiences and unlocking productivity for employees and the enterprise. We transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows. Employees and customers get what they need, when they need it with native mobile capabilities —fast, simple, easy.
ServiceNow’s continued success and growth is creating opportunities for outstanding, experienced sales professionals to join our Solution Sales Executive team!
What you get to do in this role:
- Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging IT leadership at customers and prospects
- Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for IT transformation
- Help IT leadership craft a vision of IT transformation and what’s possible with ServiceNow
- Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
- Coordinate documenting and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes, key metrics and measures for tracking success and expected value
- Work with partners and ServiceNow professional services to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy deigned to accelerate time to value of solutions
- Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals, and create successful, happy customers
- Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
- Engage with ServiceNow product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
- Evangelize ServiceNow, our capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
In order to be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who has/can:
- At least 3 years of experiences in enterprise software or consulting services to IT organizations of enterprises customers
- Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation and cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
- Prioritize and focus in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Thrive in a high-performance, matrix sales environment by building trust as a reliable team member
- Take a proactive approach to managing and driving business to achieve goals
- Strong EQ, self-awareness and is an active listener with the ability to quickly adapt
- Travel is expected
Candidates should have the following traits:
- Competitive– Sales is results-based -- getting results and hitting goals, within all ethical boundaries. Everyone wants to win, but not everyone is consistently willing to do what it takes to win.
- Team Focus- Yes, individual success is a non-negotiable for a long career in sales, but the best hold themselves and their teammates accountable. They recognize the need to lose their egos for the greater good of the team's success.
- Mental Toughness- One of the most difficult parts of sales is dealing with rejection. Having to bounce back is no easy task. Getting to the top is one thing but staying there is another. You face all of these challenges in sales, on a daily basis, and it’s difficult to overcome without a level of mental toughness that grounds you.
- Commitment- You must be dedicated to be great in sales. Tops sales performers commit themselves to consistent hard work, practice and training. They have the perseverance to succeed and are able to commit to themselves, their company, and the potential customer.
- Coachable- Possibly the most important characteristic for any successful salesperson. Even world-class athletes need coaches. Most athletes know what it means to accept and apply coaching. Accepting feedback is the key to continuous improvement. Legendary basketball coach John Wooden once said, “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” If a salesperson is not coachable, this leads to complacency.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.