Solution Consultant, HR and Employee Experience | 23139
Solution Consultant - Human Resources and Employee Experience Product Line
Location: Paris, France
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of Service Management for the enterprise. Our cloud platform allows HR to bring engage and empower their employees, freeing themselves to focus on the most strategic matters.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is acquiring new HR Service Management customers at an incredible pace. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
As a member of our sales team, you will have a major impact on our future success. As HR Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer service skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on HR Service Management
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of HR solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of HR Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Handle product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of all ServiceNow HR applications
- Configure demonstration environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Deliver product demonstrations to customers and products, in person, and through WebEx
- Work with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Communicate with both business and technical decision makers
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc...
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of Solution Consulting experience in the HR industry.
- 5+ years HR Service Delivery and Human Capital Management (HCM) systems experience
- SaaS experience is preferable.
- Ability to work with integration and implementation partners
- Proven pre-sales skills: excellent communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Is passionate about evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and the ServiceNow Community website
- Experience speaking with both business decision makers, and technical decision makers
- Self-starter; ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow Platform or who exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently
(approximately 40% regional travel)
- Flexible with creative problem solving skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.