Principal Consultant - Partner Practice Development | 27218
Principal Consultant – Partner Practice Development
This position reports to: Head of Global Partner Enablement
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Principal Consultant – Partner Practice Development who will focus on developing solution-based training strategies for top tier partners and operationalize a series of training strategy assets. Training strategies will address all roles within the partners’ ServiceNow practice
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design, propose, and execute on partner training strategy tools and templates that span partner size and industry.
- Conduct needs assessments to understand and document partner’s desired business outcome related to partner’s ServiceNow practice.
- Develop partner-specific training strategies for top partners by working closely with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to Training Account Executives on training approach, scope, and strategy for key partners and partner accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with a targeted list of partners and associated internals as a Practice Development Architect
- Be an expert in the full ServiceNow Training catalog and product portfolio; make recommendations on new or expanded offerings based on partner requirements.
- Monitor and report out on success of projects and lessons learned.
- Analyze training project completions and class outcomes through survey data and refine training strategy templates and recommendations as needed.
- Design and report on metrics to evaluate how the overall program achieved the desired business outcome and refine assets as needed.
- Maintain alignment between the Alliances & Channels Partner Programs team to incent and track partner training and certification performance.
- Travel up to 20% per year.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands on experience designing, selling and implementing ServiceNow training solutions or similar preferred.
- Background in Partner (alliances and channels) enablement or direct experience in professional services practice development, skills development, and/or talent management.
- 8+ years of deep experience effectively developing learning strategies for Enterprise-level organizations.
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability.
- Experience incorporating measurement and assessments into programs.
- Effective project management and organization.
- Strong presentation skills at an Enterprise level.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, CRM, LMS, and web conferencing applications.
- A focus on succeeding as a team.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in education or organizational development or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.