Quality Engineer | 23551
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join our very strong Tel-Aviv team, pushing the boundaries of App & Web analytics.
We’re looking for creative team-players who strive for beautiful solutions to complex problems.
Take part in our Quality Engineering team, planning and writing cross platform automation with state-of-the-art technologies, to guarantee great quality and customer satisfaction across our different products.
What you get to do in this role:
- You would plan and implement automated tests in a cross Web and Mobile environment.
- You would explore and implement new technologies.
- You would play a key part in pushing forward the Quality of our products.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in the QA world.
- Hands on experience in writing automated tests in Selenium / Appium
- Strong knowledge in writing Test Plans and Test Descriptions.
- The ability to quickly adapt and work under pressure.
- Advantage: Experience with Python, Git, Jenkins, Docker
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.