Data Operations Analyst | 32373
Data Operations Analyst
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking Data Operations Analyst to support the data extraction and data load activities including scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting of data and integration jobs scheduled in Boomi, Perspectium and BODS environments. The individual will also be responsible for reconciliation of data between source and target environments and will be working closely with various development and admin teams to address any deviation.
What you get to do in this role:
• Collaborate with BI team to understand business requirements and design appropriate data solutions to meet business need.
• Leverage Dell Boomi as primary integration tool for integrating data from multiple cloud sources to HANA data warehouse.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production data incidents and jobs failures by analyzing existing Dell Boomi/SAP BODS/Python code.
• Provide production support, monitoring and maintenance support.
• Troubleshoot and analyze complex production problems related to source data, source files, infrastructure, etc.
• Create and update application documentation, technical procedures, and user guides.
• Develop Python scripts for data reconciliation and for automations.
• Follow all documented architecture, design & deployment processes to ensure compliance with policies.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of documented experience as an ETL Developer in data warehouse technologies.
• 2+ years of documented experience as a Dell Boomi Developer.
• 1+ years of experience in working with REST/SOAP APIs is a must.
• 1+ years of experience with RDBS, SQL scripting.
• 1+ years of Python programming and any other scripting language experience.
• Experience with BODS, SLT, SAP cloud platform and Bigdata Stack is a plus.
• Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a huge plus.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.