Manager, Finance Analytics | 23214
Job Title: Manager, Finance Analytics
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are the team who provides the needed intelligence to help key personnel in the company achieve their goals and create the impact. We do this by using the signals we generate from the data we gather from across the enterprise and also from external sources.
Role: As part of this role, you will be able to define the roadmap for the finance analytics working closely with business partners that will create the business impact and help the company achieve its financial goals
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in deep functional brainstorming sessions with the business stakeholders on the finance team, understand the business questions they are trying to answer and formulate solutions using analytics
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret financial information and Present analytics scenarios to drive action
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses and present analytics related to forecasted financial health of the company
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios and develop or recommend analytics solutions
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial analytics reports
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Have a strong understanding on core financial processes, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Source to Settle, FP&A and the needs for producing financial analytical and operational reports for decision making.
- 10 years of industry experience with a minimum of 5 years as a manager in the Finance domain
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices & Analytics concepts
- Hands on experience with Data Analysis, SQL, and tableau or similar tools.
- Needs to have deep understanding of SAP S4 or ECC
- Strong analytical ability and be able dive into technical details and design analytics solutions when needed
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.