FP&A Project Manager | 23677
Job Title: FP&A Project Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The FP&A Operations team is looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic and a seasoned FP&A Project Manager to execute on key transformational initiatives that will enable ServiceNow to scale its FP&A organization.
What you get to do in this role
- Build key partnerships within FP&A as well as other cross-functional teams such as GL Accounting, SEC Reporting, Tax, Treasury, IT and Business
- Identify process and systems capability gaps, define comprehensive requirements, propose improvement plan, oversee projects through the entire lifecycle and govern change management.
- Optimize and enhance FP&A Reporting Applications – BPC, Anaplan, and multiple BI solutions – through well planned roadmap and execution
- Engage FP&A members, as needed, to assess current processes and systems and drive operational excellence with a focus on documentation, training and enablement
- Recommend or initiate business process changes that make processes more effective or eliminate manual workarounds
- Establish proper communication channels with business functions and appropriate stakeholders
In order to effectively drive change and find solutions to complex business problems, we have high standards of execution. In addition to someone who can thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, we require someone who can:
- Convert requests into finished deliverables and bring a plan to realization with minimal direction
- Extract insight from large amounts of information, create meaningful presentations and turn confusion into comprehension
- Collaborate with diverse personalities
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of project management experience in a Project Manager capacity
- 3+ years of experience working in or with FP&A
- Experience running large, complex projects and proven success leading cross-functional efforts
- Ability to manage competing priorities, extremely organized with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate to analysts, executives and everyone in between
- Strong understanding of financial systems, accounting systems and principles. Experience with Anaplan, SAP, and BPC, a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.