Sales Director (Major Accounts) | 24015
Sales Director (Major Accounts)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our Sales Team is seeking a talented, highly motivated, team player to serve as a Sales Director, supporting enterprise sales for ServiceNow in Asia. This is a great opportunity to join a growing sales team and work on cutting edge issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position and is based in our Singapore office.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a high-performing team of Enterprise Sales Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth
- Build and drive sales strategy for the territory to have an optimal Go-To-Market. This would require a strong understanding of the addressable potential of the ASEAN market, as well as the customer and partner landscapes
- Lead and coach the Enterprise Sales Executives in territory planning, account planning, opportunity development and opportunity closing
- Recruit, motivate, coach and hold team members accountable to drive excellence
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicating to set performance expectations within the team
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Build strong C-suite relationships, and influence customers to be references so as to promote the brand name of ServiceNow
- Build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, such as Solution Consulting, Product Line Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Sales Operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive track record of new business sales success within Enterprise Software
- The ability to drive transformational deals and help clients in their digital journey
- Create the right C-level engagement with our clients and partners
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers around IT
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Strong business and financial acumen
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and enthusiasm will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.