Product Success Manager | 23755
Product Success Manager
Who we are:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow's Customer Service Management is transforming the delivery of digitally enhanced services and support to customers. We are enabling companies to offer effortless, proactive and predictive services to customers on a single platform connecting the entire organization.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
Product Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful and reference customers. They monitor customer health, deliver customer programs, and act as the liaison between customer and product teams.
What you will do:
In this role, you will:
- Help customers maximize the value they receive from our products by driving adoption that aligns with their business objectives.
- Be the focal point of contact & coordination for customer programs & events with Product Success, including customer onboarding/closed loop tracking for customer programs.
- Develop a deep understanding on customer use cases and success outcomes.
- Establish a trusted / strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Build a strong base of referenceable customers and contacts within your assigned portfolio.
- Work with customers and account teams to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals through their lifecycle.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation strategies accordingly.
- Ensure ongoing adoption by the customers of the continuously innovating within our products.
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and our customers with a focus on feature collaboration.
- Collaborate with customer's implementation partner to achieve overall satisfaction with the solution and to create a trusted partnership between customer, partner, and Customer Service Management BU.
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success and/or Product Manager.
- Knowledge of customer service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes and technologies.
- Passionate about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.