Services Executive | 24712
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow requires continual personal development.
Introduction to the role:
In a strong partnership with the sales organization, the Services Executive works with our strategic clients to help design the ServiceNow Roadmap to drive speed and agility in their business processes. The Services Executive is responsible for all consulting and training services in the design and execution of that roadmap. The role is also measured on the client satisfaction scores obtained during the life cycle as it is the responsibility of the Services Executive to ensure maximization of business outcome from project deliveries. Each SSP is expected to ensure that clients make full use of their ServiceNow investment by driving rollout and deployment plans for the full array of licensed ServiceNow products. In orchestrating this business success, the SSP works closely with selected partners in the eco-system.
The SSP role is responsible for ensuring that each services/training engagement is structured to allow revenue to be recognized in a predictable and timely fashion and with minimal risk of revenue being withdrawn or reduced versus initial contract expectation. The role will work with the Delivery organization to provide expected revenue performance numbers, versus plan, throughout the full life cycle.
- Act as the primary point of contact for strategic client with regards to ServiceNow Professional Services.
- Coach client’s leadership and associates on how to maximize the value from our technology to the benefit of, and value for, their business.
- Translate the measurable outcome of these benefits and value to operational (post go-live) KPIs and a roadmap for execution, that includes the organizational change.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure that consulting and training services are appropriately positioned as part of the roadmap of designated accounts. This may be through ServiceNow staff or through partners, or a combination of both.
- Ensure that plans are developed such that the full array of licensed product may be deployed not just that which might be needed for a first project.
- Ensure long-term business value and client satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and joint go-to-market solutions with partners to enhance client success.
- Drive the client to provide references.
Orchestration and accountability for the client portfolio
- Build and establish deep senior level relationships with clients.
- Participate on governance committees associated with client implementations.
- Accountable for the success of customer projects in collaboration with the Delivery team and partners.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Educational degree at Bachelor level or higher.
- Minimum of 10 years of Consulting Services, with a thorough understanding of IT Service Management, certified in LeanIT, Lean SixSigma, Lean Leadership, Kaizen Leader, ITIL, Cobit (or equivalent, preferably more than one).
- Ability to establish key relationships within the client C-suite. Demonstrable experience in leading organizations through technology transformation initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow and/or Service Management ecosystem is required.
- Thorough understanding of organizational change, and it critical success factors and pitfalls.
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about the intersection of technology and business transformational challenges.
- Independent individual who can operate on his own as well as in a team, who acts as a key contributor in a more complex/critical environment and is sensitive to organizational context and culture.
- Dedication and commitment to ensuring customer success with a determination to make things better each and every day.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.