Staff SW Engineer | 27331
Job Title: Staff SW Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA or Kirkland, WA
ServiceNow is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. You will help us build highly available, scalable, reliable, and secure Cloud Automation software. The team is looking for passionate senior developers and technical leaders with a strong track record, who are in search of an exciting environment and innovative technology. As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be a vital leader of a strong team of developers working on automating our Cloud Infrastructure. The Cloud Infrastructure Automation team is focused on supporting and building cloud automation manageability suite that automates diagnosis and remediation of various customer life cycle events like instance provisioning, instance cloning, and load balancing thousands of ServiceNow customer instances across globally located server farms.
Required Technologies, Skills, and Experiences:
- Relational DB
- Monitoring and alerting tools
- Scalable High-Available n-Tier Web app architecture
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Professional skills required for the role:
- 7+ years of experience supporting n-Tier Web Application Architectures
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a globally distributed environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality, customer service, follow-through, and continual learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- ServiceNow Certification a plus
- Industry Security Certification a plus
Other Role Requirements:
- This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.