Account Executive | 26463
Location: Milan, Italy
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an Account Executive, dedicated to a 1,000-5,000 employees' client segment, to join the sales team in Italy driving new business revenue. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Commercial Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue within an assigned territory or list of named accounts. This will be achieved by territory planning, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities in conjunction with working effectively with our Go To Market partners within the territory and by engaging with the ServiceNow eco system to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective closure of sales opportunities.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Building effective relationships and business plans with Go To Market Partners and acting as the face of ServiceNow to drive revenue opportunities within target markets
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer and or Go To Market Partner by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding new business sales targets within a large territory
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITSM space) in managing a large number of sales cycles at any one time
- Successful track record of driving sales through both direct and indirect means
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and Go To Market Partners and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /partner organisations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.