Senior Curriculum Developer, ITOM | 23160
Job Title:Senior Curriculum Developer, ITOM
Location(s): Remote, CO
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, ITOM Curriculum Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Explore the ServiceNow platform in-depth to determine how best to educate customers, partners, and employees in the use of the technology in a way that aligns with the product roadmap, customer needs, and compliance with best practices.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop course specifications, gather course content, and develop materials.
- Design, develop, and maintain technical course content (across multiple products) at a variety of expertise levels and roles for delivery via instructor-led, virtual, web-based, and recorded formats.
- Review feedback and refine course materials based on feedback to support instructor and learner needs.
- Develop and manage delta updates to courseware and marketing documentation to ensure up-to-date knowledge throughout each release of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide coaching and assistance in the delivery of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
- Contribute exam materials, including scenarios, multiple-choice, and other item formats for use in testing ServiceNow platform knowledge.
- Manage instructional design projects from inception to completion, providing leadership, project coordination, and cross-functional collaboration with work teams throughout ServiceNow.
- Mentor department peers contribute to department standards and share knowledge to internal resources.
- Travel up to 20% (worldwide) per year.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2-5 years hands-on experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- 2-5 years previous technical training/eLearning/instructional design experience.
- Experience in rapid development and quick turnaround of training deliverables.
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing IT Operation Management (ITOM) solutions or similar preferred.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX and Windows Microsoft Server (RedHat and/or CentOS, Windows 2k).
- Experience with virtualized technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare vCenter, Hypervisor.
- Familiarity with Networking Technologies such as routing, switching and load balancing.
- Experience in with the following scripting languages: Unix Shell, Windows PowerShell.
- Utilize effective project management techniques to organize key release dates and milestones.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360, Captivate) and design/development tools (e.g., SnagIt, Camtasia, ScreenFlow).
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and web conferencing applications (e.g. Zoom, WebEx).
- A high level of flexibility, creativity and dependability.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.