Talent Acquisition Partner, Korea | 25234
Talent Acquisition Partner, Korea
Location: Seoul, Korea
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment from vacancy management, sourcing, screening and selection to offer management;
- Planning effective hiring plans and innovative ideas with stakeholders.
- Arranging New Hire Orientation for new hires.
- Forecast management: strategize or plan for the hiring for the region
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure the ability to influence, provide appropriate level of guidance, consultation to drive the recruiting process/strategy and best practices at all levels;
- Implement best practice, cost effective/efficient recruitment strategy with appropriate mix of qualified and diversified internal/external talent pool through various recruitment channels;
- Research and gather market intelligence. Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Lead talent mapping efforts to ensure we are taking a targeted approach to the marketplace.
- Interact with all HR functions to provide a seamless recruitment and hiring process for candidates and hiring managers;
- Conduct detailed and rigorous pre-employment candidate screening for shortlisted candidates to be hired;
- Partner global mobility and immigration and relocation related transactions;
- Manage offer management process with both candidates and hiring managers, including developing suitable compensation proposals that are benchmark to internal and market benchmarks for successful closure of open positions
- Manage the contingent workforce program, including managing and monitoring relationships with employment agencies, search firms and vendor contracts;
- Responsible for any adhoc HR projects.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- 10+ years recruitment experience either in-house recruitment or external recruitment agency that could provide sound foundation for recruitment in the Information Technology/High Tech industry;
- Experience in managing volume recruitment and managing a diverse range of hiring managers in a fast-paced global environment and handle continuous change;
- A real passion for sourcing and headhunting. Including use of Job boards, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- An effective multi-tasker with keen attention to details, strong influencing/negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Successful track record in building and maintaining strong internal customer and partner relationships;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Korean and English
- Ability to work within processes and policies, independently and as a team player
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.