Head of People Manager Development | 27182
Head of People Manager Development
Talent Activation and Growth | Location: Pleasanton or Santa Clara, CA
- Executing & Delivering Results: This contributor will lead matrixed work teams and partner closely with HR business partners to a develop and own a curriculum that helps ServiceNow people managers build business acumen, people management, and leadership skills at scale. They will collaborate daily with our organizational development and leadership development teams to ensure the people manager development journey maps to the development journey of our most senior leaders, for continuity and consistency.
- Thought Leadership: Influence the Talent Organization with out-of-the-box, creative solutions that address manager performance, through a real world, business-focused approach. We seek to create the next-generation of enablement & training that influence not only ServiceNow, but create new leading-edge practices that influence the learning industry at large.
- Technology Centric: The best candidate will be tech savvy, leveraging technology to scale their offerings to all people managers, at all levels, across the company. They will be comfortable using technology to manage and prioritize the workloads of their matrixed team, ensuring that the workloads are balanced across all team members.
- Innovation Focus: Develop new, innovative strategies to develop high quality, compelling manager development that challenges the status quo of “HR best practice”.
- Agility and Quality: The ideal candidate brings an equal combination of expertise and the ability to operationalize at scale, in an agile manner, by balancing the need for both speed and quality. She/he understands that high quality work will take multiple iterations and feedback loops from a matrixed set of stakeholders.
- Ownership: This full life cycle program manager will own & manage all curriculum journeys, content development and delivery processes for People Managers at ServiceNow, including format like: Instructor led, Simulations, Games, Videos, Podcasts, Email, App-based learning, and more. She/he will partner cross-functionally with other leaders to build, own, and maintain a quarterly Manager Enablement & Training content roadmap and timeline for the company.
- Build Relationships and Earn Trust: Artfully manage and meet a variety of stakeholders needs by building strong relationships with: 1) HR Business Partners across the globe; 2). Subject Matter experts internally and externally 3) Embedded Enablement Teams in functions and regions
- Data-Driven, Operational Approach: The best candidate will relish digging into details, managing multiple projects concurrently, monitoring progress and measuring effectiveness. She/he will find and leverage external vendors as needed to ensure that all work is completed on-time, on-budget and according to our people manager enablement journey map.
- 7+ years owning people leadership curriculums (i.e. performance management, coaching, resource management, employee development)
- 7+ years managing all phases of the development process (Analysis, Design, Development, Delivery, Implementation, and Measurement) of enterprise-wide manager curriculum
- 5+ years of experience scoping, quoting, and closing custom content opportunities with third party vendors to accelerate delivery and uptake of learning assets
- 7+ yrs experience managing content development resources effectively to meet aggressive project timelines
- 10+ years or more of experience managing a Curriculum Development team which produces Manager and Leadership development
- 5+ years experience building and developing teams of tech industry managers
- 5 + years leading Learning & Design, Organizational Development, Training, or similar types of teams. Deep domain knowledge and experience with curriculum development processes and modular courseware development
- 2+ years of global experience, supporting regionally based teams and understanding the importance of working closely with our field-based Embedded Enablement teams
- Experience overseeing instructional designers to develop courses in all modality types, Nudges, eLearning, ILT & Virtual Training
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.