Senior Legal Counsel | 24600
Senior Legal Counsel
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a highly motivated attorney with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience to join our dynamic legal team. The position will be primarily responsible for supporting Global Procurement. This full-time position will be located in our Santa Clara, California Headquarters and will report to our Senior Director, Procurement.
- Support Global Procurement and Strategic Sourcing by reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of inbound commercial contracts.
- Coordinate activities across business units throughout the contract process from opportunity assessment to execution.
- Serve as an important connection between ServiceNow’s business units and the Procurement department.
- Provide advice on sourcing/procurement matters, strategize on process and workflow, develop playbooks, enhance the legal review process and improve templates.
- JD degree from an accredited law school.
- Current member of the California State Bar Association in good standing.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional legal experience.
- Internet, software and hardware technology industry experience highly desirable.
- Developed understanding of data privacy and commercial law desired.
- Demonstrated experience drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements and supporting multiple business units, including Marketing, HR, Finance, Cloud Operations, Facilities and IT.
- Ability to understand complex contractual issues, assess risk and provide concise business-focused legal advice.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage concurrent contract negotiations across multiple departments.
- Team player who can work well with ServiceNow colleagues and collaborate across the company.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.