Customer Success Executive | 22930
Title: Customer Success Executive (CSE)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
ServiceNow, The Enterprise Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design, and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is seeking a Customer Success Executive (CSE) to provide success program management for our customers located in EMEA. This is a field-based role. The role of the Customer Success Executive is to advise and guide our enterprise customers to create value and maximize their return on investment by connecting their strategy and our platform, accelerating platform adoption, ensuring upgrade readiness, and aligning to the customer’s desired outcomes. The CSE role is to ensure that the customer sees value from ServiceNow throughout their relationship with us. The CSE executes programmatic management of tactical and strategic initiatives, requiring a highly focused and structured individual who can identify and manage risks, engage and manage resources throughout an organization and their larger ecosystem, build effective and lasting relationships required to execute the plan, and ensure achievement of the customer’s business objectives. The CSE is responsible for bringing ServiceNow’s best practices, innovations, and capabilities to drive greater business value.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience collaborating with senior IT and business leaders. They must have a consultancy track record successfully demonstrating the ability to translate corporate strategy/objectives with the applied use of ServiceNow technology in the context of the client’s environment.
- Day to day program management of the customer journey for multiple accounts
- Drives executive (C-Level) relationships within an account to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Provides strategic guidance on how customers can connect their strategy to our platform
- Helps the customer identify longer term vision and strategy for expanding ServiceNow in their environment
- Prepares Customer Success Plans (CSP) and Annual Delivery Plans (ADP) that clearly articulates the customer’s business objectives, business impact to date, risks, next steps, and action items/owners to close the gaps
- Delivers against the CSP to ensure desired business outcomes are achieved
- Coordinates ServiceNow, customer and partner resources to drive specific customer business outcomes
- Leads delivery teams of across multiple functions including Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Program Advisors, Support Account Managers, Business Value Consultants and Training Resources
- Conducts consultative interviews to assess customers' readiness for success against ServiceNow’s Pillars of Success via a Success Readiness Assessment (SRA)
- Operational Planning: prepares Client Account Reviews that clearly articulate how the client has performed and proactively sets forth upcoming action; provides a comprehensive assessment (using pre-defined Metrics and KPIs) of the account in outcomes, value, service, objectives, relationship, sales and churn management
- Ensures any red accounts are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Highly collaborative and excels in highly matrixed environment
- Minimum 10 years’ consultancy experience in similar client facing role, in operating an account
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for customers
- Experience in managing large, complex programs and/or technical implementations
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build deep relationships with C-level executives in varying industries. Tactfully push back on C-Level executives when their demands do not align with ServiceNow success
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders in professional services, sales, product and service delivery partners
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history of delivering consulting services: IT Strategy and Planning, IT Operations and Management, Change Management, Human Resources, Security Operations, Customer Service Management, IT Processes, IT Governance, IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management, IT Project Delivery (SDLC)
- Excellent cross-team communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
- Willing and able to travel regionally (>50%)
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.