Director, Employee Experience | 23145
Title: Director, Employee Experience
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology teams in the world? The Emerging Interfaces Product team is seeking a Product Management Director to focus on building amazing employee experience focused applications, components and templates built natively on our leading ServiceNow Platform.
The Director of Product Management is a strategic and encompassing role to lead the product management team by providing overall product vision, integrated portfolio management, GTM expertise, and team leadership. This role requires active customer development motions, working with CIO’s and their employees to envision ways to enhance their productivity, happiness, and engagement within the business and better support their customers. This leader will be the unifying force behind product strategy and execution, combining feedback from sales, marketing, development, architecture, customers and prospects to set the strategic vision and lead the execution on innovation, serving current customers, features and products. Some background in building employee focused experiences is ideal, as is some experience in designing solutions for the ServiceNow Platform. Networking skills are a must to communicate and articulate the value of requirements within our internal and external communities.
- Position and design features targeting adoption use cases, throughout a cross sectional set of platform areas. By either supporting idea creation or implementing directly, through to delivery and customer success.
- Develop and deliver on a coherent strategy, including design, user requirements, market assessments, scalable delivery plan and marketing strategy
- Deliver resources to support adoption through various channels, training, trailhead, blogs, open source and internal proof of concepts.
- Collaborate across multiple teams internally. These services have a high number of internal stakeholders with conflicting needs and require strong product leadership to ensure alignment, consistent design principles, and adoption from other teams
- Balance product vision with partner and customer feedback, prioritizing across a diverse set of inputs and constituents
- Engage with our partner and customer communities to drive customer enthusiasm and product adoption. Working closely with key customers to envision, plan and execute along with assigned architecture and consulting resources.
- Strong people leadership skills to lead diverse global Product Management team
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in engineering or product management with expertise in enterprise / PaaS environments
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams to execute against a plan
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
- Understanding of the enterprise PaaS products, customers, partners, and competitors
- Excellent organization and communications skills, with experience communicating across groups with varying degrees of technical background.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.