Product Success Mgr.- ITBM Digital Adoption | 31972
Job Title: ITBM Product Success Manager- Digital Adoption Programs
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ITBM Product Success improves the customer’s experience though advising and sharing product knowledge, OCM recommendations, process guidance recommendations and best practices with customers.
As part of the global ITBM Product Success team, you will be the face of our business to hundreds, managing communications between our business and our customers. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for communications, events, content creation, engagement, and community membership & experience.
You will work with customers and across several internal groups to enhance the customer’s post-sale experience to; drive adoption of ITBM products and customer satisfaction.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop our digital communications strategy by coordinating various activities, campaign, programs and community events so they work in unison to drive product adoption and customer success.
- Drive distribution of ITBM content such webinar scripts, articles, best practices across a blog posts, email campaigns, community content and other communication channels.
- Develop tactics including email and social sites to help promote adoption of ITBM products
- Incorporate online tools and digital networking to build customer relationships.
- Cultivate a community of ITBM customers for feedback and collaboration on product usage.
- Manage and maintain the ITBM Communities site by creating a valuable resource for customers
- Scale the distribution of ITBM content across our customer base.
- Complements customer support by ensuring customers questions are sufficiently answered.
- Help produce reports measuring community size, community engagement, webinar attendance and trending, and continuously improve those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Coordinate event follow-up process, including list uploads, email sends, enablement.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally to product managers.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years’ experience managing online communities, building membership, distributing content and engaging with customers.
- Genuine passion for helping clients succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users.
- Great communication skills, able to provide clear & concise guidance, community posts, emails, over the phone, with a casual and confident tone.
- Analytical ability to manipulate and analyze data and identify trends
- A hands-on individual who can rollup his/her sleeves and create new
- Knowledge of PPM and other ITBM products
- Fanatical about customer success and assisting customers.
- You are a great teammate.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.