Licensing & Use Verification Data Analyst | 22097
Licensing & Use Verification Data Analyst
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional analyst to join our Licensing & Use Verification team. Working in Sales Finance, the candidate should be a self-starter, easily able to work cross-functionally with Pricing, Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence and Engineering teams across the globe to help take our use verification program to the next level. Working as part of a Licensing & Use Verification team, this individual will take responsibility for running license usage reports, analyzing and interpreting usage, reviewing contractual data to help our customers understand their usage of the ServiceNow platform.
This individual, will also run related projects to automate the current use verification processes, including working with stakeholders to gather requirements, workflow optimization, task tracking and follow-up, application testing and post go-live feedback (following agile). A strong background in customer data analytics, in-depth knowledge and solid understanding of product licensing within a Cloud-based subscription business is desired as well as being a seasoned agile project manager experience.
- Run compliance reports on usage across customers globally to identify true-up new revenue opportunities
- Work closely with sales team and participate in internal customer meetings and calls where applicable to discuss licensing & usage;
- Work with Business Intelligence team on ways to improve use verification & compliance on future developments of the ServiceNow platform;
- Deliver individual and group projects to improve current processes and develop new practices.
- Meet and take responsibility for all business SLAs related to compliance processes;
- Maintain ongoing documentation for internal teams and the customers;
- Train other users on best practices around compliance and use verification processes;
- Identify manual processes for improvement and automation, assist in developing and executing test plans on new functionality for as a part of UAT (agile process);
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and develop a detailed understanding of the to-be processes;
- Analyze project requirements, determine optimal outcomes, as well as drive projects from start to successful completion, with all development and user teams;
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Minimum 3 years’ strong experience in a data analytics, preferably in software industry
- Strong verbal and written communication and confident presentation skills
- Exposure to working cross-functionally with different teams and nationalities
- Solid understanding of cloud application technologies and concepts
- Ability to work well with others, objectivity with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- Exposure to BI Tools (Tableau) and working with large data sets
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Experience in compliance, audit and/or usage verification role
- Certification in Project Management methodologies
- Workflow design, project management, and/or Agile SDLC experience
- Prior experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience as a user or administrator of cloud-based License Entitlement, CRM and/or PRM solutions
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. In ServiceNow you can enjoy fast-paced high-growth, continuous innovation environment. You will be part of the team operating globally, bases in USA, Netherlands and Australia. Amsterdam office has international environment (50+ nationalities), and a lot of operation teams based there with whom you will cooperate to drive sales. This role may also give some opportunities to travel and train various teams on Licensing & Use Verification topics.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.