Business operations & strategy manager | 25842
Business Operations & strategy Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Team: Come join the IT Strategy, Planning and Business Operations (IT SPBO) team. We connect teams, data, and processes across the IT organization to enable execution of IT strategy and key IT priorities. We transform the way IT works, digitize IT operations, and drive operational excellence.
Role: We are looking for an experienced leader to own the end-to-end execution of two large-scale, cross-functional transformation initiatives: Service Ownership and Business Value measurement. In addition to leading these critical strategic initiatives, you will be instrumental in driving overall IT operational maturity and defining best-practices to run IT like a business. In this high impact role, you will partner closely with IT leaders, Service Owners, the PMO, and other key stakeholders across IT and the company, to drive IT innovation and execution at scale.
- Own strategic approach and operationalization of Business Value discipline across the IT organization: refine framework and methodology, lead structured program execution and adoption, establish business value reporting cadence and governance.
- Lead formal roll-out of Service Owner operating model across IT organization including: broad communication and change management on Service Ownership roles and expectations; plan and manage delivery of new Service Owner capabilities such as cost to serve financials, and automated Service KPI’s; establish right-sized governance structure including quarterly service reviews.
- Provide subject matter expertise, and ongoing coaching and consultative support on service ownership, operational metrics and KPIs, business cases and benefit realization plans, and operational excellence.
- Provide strategic and operational thought-leadership and be a trusted advisor; Partner with stakeholders across the organization to understand key operational roadblocks and opportunities, reduce complexity, and enable IT to “Innovate and Execute at Scale”.
- You are a self-motivated, highly organized, influential strategy and operations professional with deep experience in IT.
- You are a strong leader and have a diverse skill set that spans Program Management, IT Transformation, Operating Models and Governance, Communication and Change Management, Strategic Planning, Finance, and Business Operations.
- You have sharp business acumen, and the ability to adapt interaction and presentation styles to fit any audience, from early in career analysts to senior executives
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are comfortable leading change, and challenging the status-quo.
- You know how to navigate a matrixed organization to get things done. You naturally connect the dots to align people, process, and data across orgs and functions.
- You have a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and the willingness to lean in and do what it takes to deliver results.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.