Senior Product Marketing Manager - Analytics & AI | 23184
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Analytics & AI
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion in revenue and #1 on the Forbes list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’re applying that disruptive thinking about the way people work to enable organizations drive business transformation with insight and automation. Intelligent workflows empower organizations to build better service experiences, increase workforce productivity, and achieve continual service improvement.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for ServiceNow for our growing portfolio of analytics and intelligence capabilities to build and drive a marketing strategy that will help our prospects and customers understand what is possible with ServiceNow. We need someone that is an action-oriented leader and independent thinker who can help shape a new conversation in the market around how our analytics and intelligence offerings can help organizations be significantly more efficient and deliver substantially better outcomes. You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor as well as collaborate closely with other marketing professionals throughout our matrix organization to promote and integrate the value of analytics and intelligence across the entire ServiceNow solution portfolio.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop product marketing deliverables and thought leadership programs —including but not limited to partner programs, and enablement materials for ServiceNow sales teams, solution consultants, partners, and customers.
- Create compelling marketing content and cascade it into all product marketing deliverables and thought leadership programs.
- Build and lead product marketing programs and resources such that sales teams and partner organizations are properly informed about messaging, content, sales tools and collateral.
- Develop customer success relationships and build a portfolio of happy customers that can be used as Sales references and public case studies.
- Present to customers, sales teams, and analysts so that they understand ServiceNow value propositions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and maintain internal and external communities to educate and promote content and events.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Experience with analytics and/or AI products strongly preferred
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and deliverables
- Very strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- Up to 25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.