Senior Engagement Manager | 32380
Job Title: Senior Engagement Manager
Location(s): Vienna, VA/Remote, VA/Remote, MD
Reports To: Federal Delivery Manager
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Customer Engagement Manager for the Federal Practice to lead the successful project management and delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services in a government client consulting environment. The Senior Customer Engagement Manager will be a technically savvy project manager with a proven track record of leading deployments of Enterprise Software Solutions in a client environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Customer Engagement Manager is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of ServiceNow solutions to a customer, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Owns Professional Services delivery to a customer
- Understands the customer business including the business issues and problems being resolved by the Professional Services projects
- Single point of contact for a customer for ServiceNow projects and provides a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required
- Project team leading leveraging a proven understanding of project management methodologies and principles
- Uses consultative skills and understanding of technology to explain how ServiceNow addresses requirements and objectives
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow Global Service Delivery Framework.
- Coordinate the assignment of technical resources needed on the project
- Develop comprehensive project plans using waterfall and agile methodologies aligned with ServiceNow Implementation Methodology
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings
- Facilitate requirement analysis workshops to translate business requirements to tangible configuration in ServiceNow (Stories)
- Scrum Master for Sprint cycle during deployment
- Hold regular project review calls / meetings with customers
- Project status reporting for stakeholders
- Manages the financial aspects of the project
- Identify up sell opportunities and engage Sales & Pre-Sales teams
- Validation and tracking of value delivered by ServiceNow solution
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle
- Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and it's supporting architecture
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting and project management
- PMP certification preferred
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification preferred
- Federal Clearance Required (active TS or higher preferred)
WORKING FOR SERVICENOW:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.