Sr. Staff Data Scientist | 28857
ServiceNow is seeking a talented Data Scientist to play a key role in the success of ServiceNow Event Management and Operational Intelligence products. Both are data-intensive products with many opportunities to implement Data Science and Machine Learning. The position includes research in wide variety of topics, implementing solutions, and following results in the field.
Event Management is one of the lead products in the ITOM business unit, the fastest growing business in ServiceNow. More on Event Management and Operational Intelligence can be found in the SN website:
- Event Management: https://www.servicenow.com/products/event-management.html
- Operational Intelligence: https://www.servicenow.com/products/operational-intelligence.html
What you get to do in this role:
- Enhance modeling for existing product capabilities such as noise reduction, anomaly detection, root cause analysis, and take them to the next level.
- Develop algorithms for new product features.
- Work closely with team and architects to take algorithms from concept through production and deployment
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization tools
- Collaborate with industry leading machine learning technologists in the ServiceNow platform team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- D./M.Sc. in math, physics, engineering, computer science or an equivalent science degree
- 4+ years of experience in data scientist / algorithm development positions
- Proficiency in Anomaly detection, Machine Learning, Neural networks, NLP, Statistical Models. Must have exceptional skills in at least one of them
- Experience in leading a complex data science problem from ideation to production (or complex and vast academic works)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully collaborate with talented and opinionated peers (Product, Dev, Quality, etc.) as part of the Nutrino’s team leaders’ group
About the company:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.