Enterprise Account Executive-State & Local | 31849
Enterprise Account Executive
Background Selling to the Enterprise State & Local in the State of Tennessee and Kentucky.
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from a SaaS license model. You will accomplish this through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development strategies and completing field-based sales activities within a defined set of State & Local accounts.
What you get to do in this role:
- The Enterprise Account Executive builds and leads relationships within Enterprise State & Local clients while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas for assigned clients.
- Develop relationships with multiple C-suite personas (e.g., CFO, CIO, COO, CDO) across all product sales
- Oversee client relationship mapping to the account team, orchestrating an account strategy across a broad virtual team (Solutions Consultants, Solutions Specialist, Success resources, Partners and Marketing, etc.)
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help enable their existing and future IT roadmap
- Identify the right specialist/ support resources to bring into a deal, at the right time
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 7+ years of sales experience within software OR solutions sales organizations selling to State & Local accounts
- Background selling to State and Local Government in TN and/or KY
- Successful experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients as well as internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business, build relationships, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy C-Level relationships
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Experience fostering a customer success focus in a “win as a team” environment
- Travel up to 50%. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and positive attitude will have opportunities to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.