Head of Business Insights | 22300
Head of Business Insights
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our Customer, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in the program management space. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large program. You enjoy tackling new initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things right.
About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Business Insights function. The Head of Business Insights will ensure the company leadership has the right insights and recommendations to grow and scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead the Insights strategy and roadmap for the company. Provide thought leadership and coverage to executives across the company.
- Interview & engage with key stakeholders to identify insights use cases to be delivered by research and insights team.
- Formulate hypotheses, interact with stakeholders and iteratively finalize outcomes and insights by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to executive stakeholders
- Partner with engineering team, data instrumentation team, data science team and stakeholders to create repository of best-in-class research and insights studies.
- Increase executive satisfaction through qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Incorporate data science and machine learning principles along with statistical techniques to generate next level of insights.
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Talent Analytics) to develop and deliver comprehensive insights to the leadership teams and connect executives with right data.
- Hire & scale current insights team, empower and enable them to do the best work of their careers
- Create repository of best in class research studies and drive adoption from executive stakeholders to ensure maximum user satisfaction
- Become a game changing extension of the Analytics organization that directly affects overall company strategy and growth.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 14+ years of prior experience in Analytics
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science and creating research studies for executive audiences
- Exposure to the end-to-end enterprise business processes across Marketing, Customer acquisition, Sales, Customer Success, renewal, Professional services, Usage Analytics, Customer Support, Finance etc. in a cloud-based business model
- Familiarity with customer relationship management tools and platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a global, diverse team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share the power of analytics and research studies and cultivate lasting interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.