Senior Operational Auditor | 31233
Senior Operational Auditor
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, IT Audit
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Auditor to join our Internal Audit function.
We have a tight team environment where support, loyalty, and honest feedback are the currency. ServiceNow employees are expected to be self-starting, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead, manage or assist with risk-based operational audits including risk assessments, business and IT operational process reviews, integrated audits, cyber security audits, and system implementation reviews with minimal oversight.
- Provide value-added recommendations to improve the internal control effectiveness, and operation efficiency.
- Mentor and provide leadership to audit staff and interns
- Actively manage relationships with business partners and co-workers
- Serve as technical resource for specific technical areas such as ERP, infrastructure, cybersecurity, database, and the ServiceNow platform.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum four-year degree from an accredited university; degree in Technology, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in business and technology operational audit, IT governance risk and compliance, or related areas, preferably within the technology industry. Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- Prefer candidates with one of the following certifications: CISA or CIA
- Technical and business skills required:
- Strong understanding of technology processes (e.g. change management, access security, technology operations) as well as application controls and segregation of duties
- Advanced understanding of internal controls and demonstrated ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business, IT and compliance risks
- Exceptional skills in using Excel and Visio
- Experience in using SAP, Tableau and/or ServiceNow platform a plus
- Considerable knowledge of various business processes (e.g. sales operations, procurement, payroll etc.)
- Experience in performing operational internal audits, risk assessments, financial, system implementation reviews and IT controls design and testing in an international organization
- Soft skills required:
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to identify root cause
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- The ability to present audit issues to management in an easily digestible manner
- Can prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.