Director, Customer Success Analytics (Sales, Solution Consulting, Customer Outcomes) | 26431
Job Title: Director, Customer Success Analytics (Sales, Solution Consulting, Customer Outcomes)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service.
The Director, Customer Success Analytics (Sales, Solution Consulting, Customer Outcomes) will partner with senior executives and peers in the change enablement office to build and execute a holistic analytics strategy for critical Go-to-market initiatives that will scale Servicenow to a $10B company. These initiatives are critical for ServiceNow’s ability to grow and scale in a healthy and sustainable manner and will accelerate the Time to Value on the company’s highest Go-To-Market priorities. These programs are highly visible at the executive leadership level and cross-functional in nature (often spanning across multiple key Go-To-Market organizations such as Sales, Customer Outcomes, Training/Enablement, Talent, Commercial Operations, etc.)
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding how to apply analytics and business insight across multiple programs to provide metrics, KPI’s & reporting on the impact, risks, opportunities and performance across all GTM initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- 10+ years in Operations/analytics/enablement within a global organization (preferably technology based).
- Deep understanding how a GTM team’s function and how they are measured
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and work effectively with executive leadership, cross-functional stakeholders, and individual contributors across the company.
- A strong point of view on and experience with communication strategies, training/enablement, change management and how-to measurement their effectiveness
- Ability to anticipate, expose, and manage risks
- Bias to action and practicality
- Proven experience and ability in influencing business leaders toward change, business process alignment and improvement
- Project and program management experience, excellent writing and executive presentation skills, and direct or project-based team management.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.