Senior Administrative Assistant | 24517
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, well-organized, detail-oriented administrative professional with a personable demeanor. You’re enthusiastic, flexible and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills who operates well in a group, fast paced and ever-changing environment.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Supports multiple Directors through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Must be a team player
- Assist with creating and following up on tickets that are submitted
- Handle all travel (flight, hotel, car) arrangements (domestic and international)
- Expense management/Concur, which includes submitting expense reports and receipts in a timely manner
- Provide on-boarding support for new hires. Includes space, equipment requests, on-boarding meeting scheduling, preparing cube space and being admin point of contact for new hire
- Worked in a consultative environment
- Provide backup to Executive Assistant as needed
- 5+ years of administrative experience in a high-tech, fast growing company
- Proactive, one step ahead work ethic, positive attitude and approach
- Multi-taking is not an issue for you, you're able to juggle multiple calendars and requests and be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements
- Ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies
- Confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Attention to detail a must
- Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, Concur, BOX a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.