Enterprise Account Executive | 23315
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Vienna, VA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from existing and prospect public sector accounts in the US Federal market. This will be achieved through strategic account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of existing clients and prospects.
What you get to do in this role:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Developing marketing plans with the extended sales and marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Utilizing internal account development resources to extend and develop relationships in the prospect and customer accounts
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer success and drive additional revenue streams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong experience with Enterprise Account Management and new business within all levels of an organization
- Previous large enterprise sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Commercially astute and customer success centric mindset, helping customers achieve their outcomes beyond just selling a subscription
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business issues that are affecting the customer
- Strategic mindset, who does not limit themselves to legacy products and approaches
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.