IT Internship (Summer 2020) | 24545
Who is ServiceNow?
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Where ServiceNow's Interns are located
- Bay Area (HQ-Santa Clara)
- San Diego
Why should YOU intern @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2019” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- “Challenging projects that taught them skills in software development and have a concrete impact on the company”
- “Work within a scrum team, develop code within a corporate setting, use Git to manage source code, how to read through proprietary documentation to learn about our proprietary APIs and code base, work with the company politics to share my views on the design, implementation, and management of the ServiceNow platform”
- “The positive vibes in my team, and the very detailed code reviews given by my mentor and colleagues, which helped me learned a lot”
- “I was really glad to have important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks”
- “Face-to-face exposure to senior execs and having candid conversations to learn about the company, helpful team, autonomy to learn and drive my own projects”
- “I've formed relationship during the summer that I know I will maintain throughout life. Putting yourself out there and letting your ambition shine results in the most rewarding experiences”
Our internship opportunities awaiting YOU:
- Application Developer
- Data Scientist
- Systems Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Strategy, Operations, & Analytics
Impact YOU can have:
- Develop actionable insights from analysis to make recommendations on key strategic initiatives
- Build predictive models that are accurate, robust, and informative in ways that help our business grow even faster
- Own mission critical projects from original concept through final implementation
- Develop automation scrips and orchestration workflows by leveraging features of the ServiceNow platform
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents
Who YOU are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and returning for at least a final term following the summer internship
- Preferred: Majoring in Computer Science, MIS, or a STEM related major
- Able to commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2020 (May-August, or, June-September)
- Prior IT Internship experience is preferred, but not necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.