Enterprise Account Executive | 24896
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design, and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from existing and targeted accounts across Wellington, New Zealand. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of prospects, territory or vertical.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and / or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Utilising internal account development resources to extend and develop relationships in the prospect and customer accounts
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within Enterprise software or IT sales organisation
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions within the central government industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand Digital Transformation, the business drivers, and challenges it presents
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.