Associate Software Quality Engineer | 24056
JD for this position:
Title : Associate Software Quality Eng
Location : Bangalore
- Experience working with a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium and other open-source projects.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Ability to create, execute and maintain scripts and tools for various testing frameworks.
- A desire to interact with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security, and stability.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Collaborates with Development ongoing basis to define and refine integration testing and performance benchmarking/testing
- Define the testing methodology that will include technologies solutions and processes to support scalable and repeatable practices.
- Help coordinate technical leadership within Architecture, Development, QA, Operations, and Release Management teams to enable effective automation.
- Enforce software engineering best practices and work with the Engineering Management team to forecast, plan and drive team productivity.
- Influences and cultivates innovation within Engineering groups.
- Manage a team of engineers who will be focusing on cross product and performance benchmarking and testing and work closely across a number of development centers.
- Drive test automation to ensure repeatable tests are always automated and continue to look for opportunities to further reduce the test cycle time during the release.
- Implement, collect, analyze and report team and project metrics which demonstrate business value and show continuous improvement
In order to be successful in this role, we need some who has
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience working in a software development environment with uniformly increasing responsibility
- You are self-managing and have the ability to adjust to competing priorities and allocate your time as necessary to get the job done
- Hands on experience in customer-centric/Integration/Performance Testing in the area of Cloud Technologies.
- The required experience must have included:
- Training and mentoring Quality Engineers
- Test automation:
- Expert in both UI test automation tools (Selenium and API testing Experience Continuous Integration environments, tools and automation to streamline QA processes)
- Unit, Regression, Integration, Automation
- Experience in working in Agile Practices, Test Driven Development (Lean, Scrum)
- Experience in working with Information Technology Services and Operation Management is a huge plus.
- Experience in SaaS Platform Testing is desired.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.