Senior Revenue Accountant | 22892
Senior Revenue Accountant
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Revenue Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Establish and maintain formal accounting policies, practices and procedures to ensure US GAAP compliance and strong internal control
- Actively participate in the OTC wide system enhancements to drive better efficiency
- Perform month end analytical procedures and prepare review package for management
- Challenge the “status quo”. Lead process improvement initiatives to further streamline revenue process as business expands and shorten the revenue close calendar.
- Ability to work with team members spread across multiple offices and other key stakeholders
- Attention to detail in documenting reviews in accordance with ASC 606 accounting standards
- Assist with other special projects as needed; drive projects to successful completion
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years prior work experience in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Big 4 accounting firms or experience with a SaaS Company is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and across various functions to meet deadlines
- Creative mind set to solve big-picture problems while remaining detail-oriented to solve the smaller ones
- Proficient with Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.