Sr. Audience Analytics Manager | 22948
Sr. Audience Analytics Manager
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to:Director of Intelligence and Web Optimization
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion in revenue and #1 on the Forbes list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a member of company’s digital acquisition and insights team the Audience Analytics Manager will support the entire global marketing organization to execute audience analysis and manage intelligence that will drive growth. You will be expected to drive analysis and work closely with leaders throughout the company with minimal supervision. You will be responsible for all audience segmentation frameworks, models, and core marketing data. You will command adobe analytics technologies to deliver against audience segmentation requirements and influence related systems that house CRM data.
Audience analytics and segmentation projects can vary from short-term investigations to long-term analytics programs. In this role you will focus on digital opportunities, formulating priorities developing audience operational plans, delivering insights, and managing the adobe systems to scale audience analysis. Typical projects will include media audience targeting, media optimization, new customer acquisition, audience-centric web optimization and top account penetration initiatives. The projects are dynamic fast-paced, and always changing.
The role requires the manager to have the ability to work in cross-functional teams comprising of leaders from marketing units, business units and functional groups. You will also partner with the leadership team to measure audience-centric initiatives and assist in the preparation of content for executive discussions.
A candidate must excel in all areas of digital analytics development and execution: Adobe Audience Manager administration, Adobe Analytics Administration, segmentation analysis, tagging, and web analytics segmentation.
- Be the resident expert on Adobe Audience Manager and develop and document best practices for major Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) functions onboarding users, data sources, traits, segments, models, destinations.
- Oversee and train others on the use of Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) and manage loading and exporting data to and from Adobe Audience Manager.
- Implement standard practices and automate the delivery of data driven solutions and help define best practices and procedures for implementing Adobe Audience Manager (AAM)
- Directly support customer intelligence, marketing campaign execution, and web optimization efforts. Drive the definition, measurement and tracking customer performance initiatives using adobe analytics technologies.
- Independently identify data sources, structure intelligence, operationalize intelligence, ensure actionable intelligence, and structure insights for key programs.
- Develop digital business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and plans. Build business cases that factor in pipeline requirements, contact acquisition & account acquisition requirements, and global GTM digital strategies.
- Support senior executives in developing key reports, analysis, insights and monthly/quarterly presentations for internal audiences.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years one or more of the following: web analytics, data science, digital strategy, digital execution w/data, system administration, CRM, marketing operations, at a technology company (or similar)
- Experience working on large initiatives from framing the problem, gathering insights/analysis, building ROI, operational plans, and driving execution through to success; ability to multitask
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- A self-starter mentality who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.