Advisory Solution Consultant | 26727
Job Title: Advisory Solution Consultant
Location: Kirkland, WA
We're the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software Company in the world above $1 Billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people . Come Join our Sales A-Team
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of commercial customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via virtual conferencing.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management, Customer Service Management, I.T. Operations Management.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.