Sales Operations Specialist - Japanese | 20703
Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an experienced Sales Operations Specialist for our
What you get to do in this role:
- Aligned to several APJ regions and territories, the Sales Operations Specialist will support the sales force in commercial sales transactions.
Analyseand review current customer licensing, products and usage and identify new revenue opportunities
- Generate Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure all Orders are approved within pricing and discount policies.
- Interface to Deals Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e. revenue recognition)
- Interface with Order Management to ensure
accuracyof booked sales opportunities in the ServiceNow sales automation tool.
- Support sales organization’s requirement for Customer licensing compliance
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2-4 years of proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Able to read and Write in Japanese
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
- Experience with a CRM system
- Has been in a role supporting Sales Reps and Sales Territories
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast paced environment
- Selling Software as a Service is a plus
- Results Driven
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.