Senior Technical Consultant | 32610
Senior Technical Consultant
Work matters. It is where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We are dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That is why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you are an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Customer Outcomes Employee Workflow team and work with a talented group of consultants building out next generation solutions for ServiceNow’s customers. This team is responsible for the Implementation, advisory, best practices, innovation, and architecture for our customers and partners, focusing on HR solutions.
The Customer Outcomes Technical Consultant is responsible configuring ServiceNow Platform (IT Workflow, Customer Workflow, Employee Workflow, and Platform) based on best practices to deliver a solution that achieves customer business outcomes. The Technical Consultant is the functional and technical expert in customer engagements.
What you get to do
- Participates in workshops with customer stakeholders to assess current processes and define future-state processes.
- Designs and delivers ServiceNow Employee Workflow solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following ServiceNow technical standards and best practices.
- Provides oversight and unit testing of code developed by partner or customer employees.
- Advises customers on how to take advantage of the ServiceNow Platform capabilities to improve their business processes.
- Guides customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for technical aspects of the solution.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on HR best practices.
- Active contributor of best practices.
- Provides feedback to product development to improve the product based on experiences gained with customers.
In order to be successful
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of related work experience; OR advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Have working in or with HR departments, understand their challenges and processes
- Operates independently with limited guidance and identifies new opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow certifications
- Fluent German and English
An Advantage if you have either implemented or administrated an HRIS or HRC system such as SucessFactors, Workday.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.