Senior Solution Consultant (presales) - NL | 28367
Senior Solution Consultant – the Netherlands
For this role we are looking for an experienced presales / solution consultant.
Experienced in covering a wide portfolio of solutions and working with corporate organizations.
Why this role: creating real successes through working in a highly innovative, growing, real customer focused organization with a “can do” mentality. Expansion of your horizon through learning new businesses, new technology and expanding your network.
With the visibility on the role within ServiceNow and ServiceNow’s start in verticalization, this role can be a spring board to the next level in your career.
The Senior Solution Consultant is together with the Enterprise Account Executive responsible for developing, growing and maintaining a number of the NL Major accounts. The work is mainly on strategic and tactic level but includes also operation activities.
- Build, align and work on a strategic account plan that connects with the customers maturity and needs.
- Develop trusted relationships with the relevant stakeholders.
- Develop the solution architecture and drive the customer transformation
- Governing the initiatives and stakeholders
- Create and drive and own value creating opportunities/initiatives with the customer
- Build new relationships between the ServiceNow product organization and the customer
- Improve customer success, processes and the usage of the ServiceNow platform
- Introduce new functionality into the customer organization
- Aligning and governing the various ServiceNow and partner roles that are contributing to the customer
- Helping the customer to validate all decision-making requirements e.g. value proof as well as covering transformation risks.
- Facilitating and providing workshops
- High Level visionary demo’s
- Building and validating value scenario’s
- Selling and communicating concepts
- Managing, routing and steering ServiceNow resources and partners on the opportunities.
Skill diversity is the challenge and beauty of this role. The role requires:
- Understand the business, drivers and themes of our customers and capability to translate this into a ServiceNow solution
- Selling attitude in conversations on various levels in the customer accounts C-level to processes owners
- Ability to build and expand the network with the customer
- Project management skills to drive initiatives to the required outcome
- Love and understanding for technology
- Eagerness to Learn
- Ability to Explain complex concepts
- Looking at the big picture and able to break this down into smaller parts
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.