Knowledge Manager | 24378
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA; San Diego, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Our team focuses on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of work being conducted by business leaders, sales representatives, and consultants in the dynamic Customer Outcomes organization, whose purpose is to accelerate platform adoption and drive business outcomes for ServiceNow customers.
This role supports making the world of work, work better for the Customer Outcomes employees as a thought leader in Knowledge Management
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide leadership in the implementation, on-going execution and continuous improvement of our knowledge management strategy
- Work closely with subject matter experts to support their delivery of knowledge by building templates to create consistency and easy identification of what the knowledge is about
- Pilot new methods of collaboration and interactions that support knowledge capture and reuse.
- Assess ways to improve search results through better metadata
- Onboard new portfolio managers and guide them through the process of knowledge migration
- Assist knowledge portfolio managers with the knowledge publication and management lifecycle
- Provide reporting to assist tracking knowledge article usage, feedback, relevance and freshness
- Help build a culture of knowledge management through innovative capture and share of best practices
- Build measures of success for knowledge management and include in executive operational reviews
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a knowledge manager, ideally in a Professional Services, Solution Consulting, Sales or Support environment
- Knowledge and familiarity of ServiceNow solutions
- Capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects – and intense focus on delivering results.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong Communications skills including the ability to explain complex concepts simply and the ability to generate enthusiasm
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization
- Bachelors Degree
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.