Senior Manager, Product FP&A | 22288
Senior Manager, Product FP&A
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Director, Product FP&A
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the financial partner to several of our Business Units in helping manage their overall budgeting and planning, breaking down financial results into meaningful insights and identifying and monitoring key business model drivers on a go forward basis
- Interact with key leaders across the Company in supporting the success of the Business Units
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who is:
- Intellectually curious and interested in understanding beyond the “what” as to the “why”
- Proficient in working in large data sets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- Comfortable working in both an Individual Contributor and Manager capacity
- An excellent communicator
- Excited about working in a fast paced environment with fluidity
- Ideally possessing an equity research, private equity, investment banking, product finance, or similar background that understands both financial and operational metrics
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.