Sales Director | 28029
Location: Milan, Italy
This position reports to: Country Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage a team of 7 senior sales executive to achieve 56% of the Italian sales goal
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Build a strategic plan over 3 years to achieve growth, maximize footprint, optimize coverage
- Transform the organization from a solution selling one to a strategic selling
- Be an active member of the Italian management team, driving initiatives for the country and contributing to the success of the overall team
- Drive a clear forecast to achieve quota, to optimize renewals, to build a minimum 3x pipeline over the 4RQ, to generate the expected goals for each BU
- Build a GTM plan with the ecosystem
- Build and retain an A team
- Attract talent to grow the team
- Impact the market and the industry
- Roll out the core values of ServiceNow to coach the team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Executive experience in the Software industry
- Knowing the Italian market and ecosystem
- Strategic and Solution selling methodologies in an application software area
- Strong leadership and never give up behavior
- Experience working in an international organization
- Speaking business English
- Intrepreneurship skills
- Very inclusive, encouraging diversity
- Strategic as well as operational skills
- Ability to drive open, candid and straight forward conversations with customers, partners and employees
- Customer orientated
- Strong negotiation skills, business acumen
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.