Strategic Regional Alliance Manager | 22160
Role: Strategic Regional Alliance Manager (SRAM)
Prerequisite: 6+ years of Alliances and Channels experience is required to be considered. If you don't have this experience, please do not apply for this position.
The ServiceNow Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organisation is a strategic pillar and seen as the growth engine for the company. We are looking for a dynamic leader who thrives in a fast paced working environment and who can play an integral role in managing ServiceNow relationships within our top Global 5 partners.
Reporting to the Director of the Strategic Global 5 Alliances, Asia Pacific & Japan, you will be creating and managing the executive relationships, strategic engagement, capability creation, domain IP solutions, market penetration and capacity plus enablement across all other go-to-market functions within Japan. Ideally, you will be based in Tokyo.
A successful SRAM enables cross collaboration between ServiceNow and a subset of our five most strategic alliance partners. In 2019 these partners will include IBM, DXC, Deloitte, Accenture and KPMG across Japan.
You will create and execute joint strategic plans and drive market development activities that ultimately accelerate ServiceNow license adoption and the partners Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services revenue associated with the ServiceNow license. A large part of this role will include sourcing and influencing ServiceNow license revenue.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience operating at the senior executive levels (ideally leveraging existing relationships) whilst also having a solid understanding of the aligned partners business model and organisational matrix.
A high degree of business acumen is a must in this role with an ability to translate how the ServiceNow platform can enable the global 5 partners to add value to their customers whilst reducing their partners risk and brand protection.
You will relate well not only to the partners but also to key internal ServiceNow stakeholders which include sales and marketing management right through to the account sales and solution leads. Also, working closely with the ServiceNow sales organisation you will ensure ServiceNow and the Partners capabilities enable high levels of customer adoption in the market.
Well suited to a high-energy autonomous individual with a diverse set of skills including the ability to identify and create lasting relationships, joint strategy development with business planning, contract negotiation with great communication skills.
- 6+ years of Alliances and Channels experience is required to be considered for this position.
- This is a senior role therefore you must exhibit excellent business literacy and acumen with the ability to build and articulate joint business value whilst interfacing at the senior management and C-level with ease.
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking.
- You must be able to engage in the most strategic, whilst executing in the very tactical as needed.
- Preferably, a good understanding and experience working with or within at least one of the following partners listed (Deloitte, EY, IBM).
- Experience working directly for these partners is a plus as is prior direct selling experience.
- Superior relationship building skills across both internal and partner stakeholders creating win-win where possible.
- Representing the brand and interests of ServiceNow is paramount.
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding business performance objectives.
- Experience operating within the Enterprise software alliances or software consulting market a plus.
- Fast pace and high growth company experience a plus.
- High degree of business acumen with sales, marketing, and solution development – MBA or equivalent a plus.
- Capable of performing within a dynamic virtual team environment.
- Conflict resolution skills are essential.
- Develop and execute a global strategic joint business plan which drives all aspects of the partner relationship including; executive interlocks and cadence, solution and industry focus and investment, business development, enablement and certification plans, demand marketing, solution development etc.
- Present and promote the ServiceNow value proposition and its capabilities leveraging your extended team as needed to enable the partner to build a profitable and sustainable ServiceNow business by understand the value and investment payback.
- Driving your partners to grow their investment in ServiceNow focusses on the four C’s – Capacity, Capability, Competency and Customer Success.
- Be a Serviceline to the Sales organisation supporting and growing their partner influence business relative to their sales effort and objectives.
- Achieve and exceed all business goals set in 2019.
- Manage all aspects of your partner relationship.
- Source new opportunities for our sales team via your partner ecosystem and support them during the sales motion.
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations with high degrees of customer success and satisfaction (certifications, project experience etc).
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on both sides to build and execute joint demand generation plans (CxO Roundtables, Joint events etc).
- Support joint sales pursuit activities.
- Develop and execute joint solution development plans with emphasis on targeting industry verticals and markets.
- Provide regular communication and transparency to promote the success of the partnership both internal and external.
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior ServiceNow management.
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards.
- Update the internal CRM system with activities and information as needed and aligned to senior management expectations.
- Manage all MSP (Managed Services) opportunities for your partners providing coverage for the ServiceNow account teams.
- Act with integrity and respect for all.
- 6+ min years in Global System Integrator or advisory alliance management or experience working within these partners in either vendor or alliance management positions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. An MBA is a plus.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.