Senior Manager - Customer & Partner, Operations & Strategy | 32425
Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer & Partner, Operations & Strategy
Location(s): Remote, CA/Santa Clara, CA/San Diego, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion and is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
If you want to learn more about our company and the impact we have, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc
As a member of the Customer & Partner organization, this role will focus on the major opportunities to advance our global go-to-market efforts, and serve as thought leader and business partner to senior leaders within the Customer & Partner organization.
You will be expected to be player and coach - rolling up your sleeves to get work done while also structuring workstreams and providing guidance to others. You are expected to be able to drive work cross-functionally across the entire go-to-market organization in support of C-suite priorities. And you should be a trusted advisor to the team leaders across Professional Services, Customer Success, Training, Global Alliances and Channel, and Customer Experience.
In this role you will work on highly complex problems and help senior leaders and the executive team to organize, prioritize and execute their strategic agenda. Examples of past projects include: defining and launching Customer Success, defining Global Alliances and Channels operating model, designing Services GTM best practices, refining cross-organization operating model and metrics.
Preferred candidates will have not only several years of top-tier management consulting experience; but also, considerable go-to-market operating experience within Enterprise Software or Technology.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Work on critical strategic projects; work cross functionally to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to operationalization to execution to results
- Be part of shaping a new organization’s strategic priorities
- Bring the voice of the customer the organization: understand and draw insights from key industry, customer trends, and customer/partner feedback to provide insight
- Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and operational plans to grow the region
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10-12+ years of work experience (or 3+ years post-MBA or equivalent higher-degree), preferably in management consulting, private equity, tech strategy/ops function or similar, and 1+ years leadership experience. Preferred candidates will have a combination of consulting and operating experience
- Must have experience working on go-to-market or sales related strategic and operational topics
- Experience working on large strategic initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis, building business and operational plans, and driving execution through to success; ability to multitask
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- MBA Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.