Survey Operations Manager | 33697
Job Title: Survey Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA or Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Customer Experience Strategy team and work with a talented and seasoned group of customer experience management experts and analysts. As a Survey Operations and Implementation Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering high-impact customer feedback programs that help us improve our end-to-end customer experience. You will serve as the resident technology expert of Qualtrics, our experience management platform. In this capacity, you will help design and project manage the organization’s customer listening roadmap, implement new survey programs with strong closed loop processes for teams across the business, and make ongoing technical updates to existing survey programs in Qualtrics.
You have the unique combination of technical, relational, and strategic experience to successfully execute our customer listening strategy. And you'll come with a strong understanding of customer experience best practices and survey operations expertise.
What you get to do in this role
- Technical Expertise
- Conduct complex technical survey program implementations on Qualtrics both independently and in a team environment
- Serve as the in-house Qualtrics technology expert and implement survey program edits and technical updates in Qualtrics (e.g., survey build, intercept build, dashboard setup, closed loop process setup)
- Measure and monitor Qualtrics system effectiveness and reliability of services
- Execute regular maintenance activities (e.g., handle outages, assist with root cause analysis, troubleshoot technical questions and issues)
- Stay informed of the latest evolutions in the Qualtrics technology and recommend how advancements fit into strategy/existing programs
- Program Ownership & Management
- Develop, manage and communicate to the business the customer feedback roadmap and strategy
- Manage new survey implementations from start to finish (on-time and within scope), collaborating with Business stakeholders, IT, Integrations and Business Intelligence teams
- Coordinate with partners across the business to maintain best practices for customer feedback and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Thought Leadership
- Assess long-term customer feedback program strategy and identify solutions that drive measurable success
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Qualtrics technology and demonstrate unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen tailored to our survey program needs
- Develop a deep understanding of each of our global survey program goals and objectives, and advise internal teams on how to improve, leveraging customer experience best practices
- Share knowledge by training internal teams on new and relevant features of the survey platform
Required Skills / Experience
- 5 years of experience working in a technical, consulting, or client-facing role
- Demonstrated deep technical knowledge of the Qualtrics platform
- Strong knowledge of a variety of survey design and research methods
- Experience managing global customer feedback programs, such as NPS programs, transactional survey programs, or event-based surveys
- Superb communicator with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Track record in building strong, lasting relationships with cross functional teams
- An ability to grasp program needs and recommend value-added solutions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience designing and facilitating software training to internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.