Renewal Account Manager | 25685
Renewals Account Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Renewal Account Manager who has in-depth experience in all aspects of the renewals process. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and have strong experience in both the renewals sales process as well as account management during the customer lifecycle.
The ideal candidate must be able to partner with sales and other multiple functional teams to engage with customers both directly and indirectly throughout their lifecycle.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Sales to drive renewal strategy and manage renewal process across account territory.
- Negotiate all facets of renewal contracts using sound business judgment - develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Manage a territory of accounts to identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Become very knowledgeable about ServiceNow licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risk and drive risk mitigation strategies with cross-functional team.
- Provide regular and accurate forecasts on renewal business to management and escalate any risk factors as appropriate.
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts via direct and indirect communication to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
- Work closely with our Customer Success organization to drive customer product adoption and high utilization.
- Help drive sales enablement efforts regarding renewals specific topics
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a Renewal Account Management capacity.
- Experience with a SaaS model focused on enterprise software.
- Owned his/her own territory and has crafted strategies to maximize customer retention and adoption of SaaS product
- A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Shown creative problem-solving skills with strong initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Some travel may be required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.