Visual Design & Video Producer, Digital Production | 31251
Visual Design & Video Producer, Digital Production
This position reports to: Manager, Digital Production
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a creative Visual Design and Motion Graphics Video Producer to join our Training and Certification team. You will contribute to the development of high-quality online learning for our customers and partners. You are an out-of-box creative designer, immersed in today’s creative industry and culture while embracing latest digital production trends, have a keen eye for detail, and possess a solid understanding of how successful digital products are developed, maintained and refreshed while engaging with a variety of audiences.
What you get to do in this role:
- Represent creative ideas, concepts and detailed designs using storyboarding techniques
- Create professional quality graphical assets
- Produce a range of video & digital media types from solution-level messaging, learning assets, product & process demos, and testimonials using a variety of techniques from infographics, live action, animation and more
- Use your advanced skills to develop high quality content using the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular: ScreenFlow, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Contribute to stakeholder design meetings on and offline; sustain relationships
- Evaluate digital video & digital learning products production quality
- Manage archive and workflows for storage and reuse of assets
- Proactively manage own schedule of work, using our development process (from concept to delivery) on multiple projects
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ three years of experience providing visual/graphic design, video and interactive services in a corporate environment and current web-based portfolio
- Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Digital Media or similar experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as commitment to quality
- Experience in working within project management methodologies
- Flexibility, persistence, dependability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understands related fields—eLearning, usability and experience design, information design, graphic design, communications and new technologies
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of UX testing processes
- Experience using Articulate Storyline, RISE and Adobe Captivate
- Knowledge of assistive technologies
- Knowledge and Experience of the ServiceNow Platform
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.