Software Engineering Internship (Summer 2020) | 24544
Who is ServiceNow?
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Where ServiceNow's Interns are located
- Bay Area (HQ-Santa Clara)
- San Diego
- Seattle (Kirkland)
- And more....
Why should YOU intern @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2019” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- “Work within a scrum team, develop code within a corporate setting, use Git to manage source code, how to read through proprietary documentation to learn about our proprietary APIs and code base, work with the company politics to share my views on the design, implementation, and management of the ServiceNow platform”
- “The positive vibes in my team, and the very detailed code reviews given by my mentor and colleagues, which helped me learned a lot”
- “Challenging projects that taught them skills in software development and have a concrete impact on the company”
- “I was really glad to have important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks”
- “Face-to-face exposure to senior execs and having candid conversations to learn about the company, helpful team, autonomy to learn and drive my own projects”
- “I've formed relationship during the summer that I know I will maintain throughout life. Putting yourself out there and letting your ambition shine results in the most rewarding experiences”
Our teams looking to hire YOU:
- Platform Engineering (Back End)
- Machine Learning
- UI/UX Engineering
- Application Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- NowX Future Products / R&D
- Systems Engineering
- Engineering and Product Operations
- And more....
Impact YOU can have:
- Ship code into production
- Code high-volume software using primarily C++ and Java
- Create large scale web applications using cutting edge web technologies and tooling
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- And more....
Who YOU are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or a related field
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization and commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2020 (May-August, or, June-September)
- Preferred: Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, academic or personal projects, coding competitions, or publications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.